Want a mess-free way to let your kids finger-paint?
Put kids in the bath, mix some color with shaving cream in muffin tins, and, presto! Instant, easy-to-cleanup fun!
- Washable kids paint (I use a 10 pack of Crayola Washable Kids Paints. About $5)
- Shaving Cream
- Muffin Tins
- Fill each hole with shaving cream
- Add 1 Tablespoon of paint to each blob of shaving cream
- Mix each color separately
- Hand kids the palate (or hold it if your kids are little) and enjoy!
Tip: I usually wash my kids first- that way, once all the painting is done, I’m not washing them in multi-colored water.
9 thoughts on “Easy Clean-up Finger Painting”