Here’s a quick, simple skillet recipe that tastes great. If you like goat cheese and are up for a fairly healthy comfort-food type option, try this out! It goes great over rice.
- 3 Chicken breasts chopped into cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1 bunch of chopped asparagus (approx. 2 cups)
- 1.5 cups chopped tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Cooked rice
- Salt and pepper the chicken and cook it in the olive oil over medium heat.
- Remove the chicken and deglaze the pan with the wine.
- Add the asparagus and cook until tender (approximately 4 minutes).
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant (approx. 30 seconds)
- Add the tomato, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, and cream. Put the chicken back in. Allow it so simmer for a few minutes.
- Melt in the goat cheese, sprinkle more on top if desired, and serve.
Want More Like This?
This blog is designed to help you focus on what matters to you the most and celebrate it as a gift from God. Quick and easy recipes give you more time for other things. Eating well and enjoying what you eat with those that matter to you is part of that. Subscribe so you never miss a recipe!
Check Out Some Other Recipes!
- Go-To Cherry Almond Granola
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- Sprouted Wheat Pasta (Great for Philips Electric Pasta Makers and Others!)
- The Secret To Easy-to-Peel, 10-minute, Hard-Boiled Eggs