Want a to-die-for Alfredo sauce free from the extra crazy ingredients on a packet mix (and that tastes WAAAAY better)?
Try this easy homemade, whole-food recipe:
Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4-6 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (or a couple Tablespoons of dry)
Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add cream and simmer 5 minutes. Add cheese, whisking quickly until heated through. Stir in parsley and serve!
My desire is that through this blog, you will be inspired to:
- engage deeply with the Lord and those you care about
- embrace wholly, bringing your whole self to the table to connect with others, and
- delight lavishly, celebrating the consequential and minutia of life.
This recipe inspires me to a small celebration of taste.